Setting up an email signature in Gmail
If you set up multiple email addresses in your Gmail account, you can choose from which account you want to send emails when composing an email.
You may also want to set a particular email address as default. To do so, follow these steps.
- On your computer, sign in to your Gmail account.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- In the General tab, scroll down till you find the Signature section.
- Select the email address for which you want to create/edit a signature from the drop-down box.
- Write your signature which you can format as you like.
- Check the Insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove the “–” line that precedes it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.