How to update the nameservers for your domain.
In order for your domain to work with our servers, you need to make sure the nameservers are correctly set based on the ones provided to you in the welcome email you received.
Please follow these steps to update the nameservers for your domain on your domain registrar website:
- Log into the Client Area with your email and password.
- On the menu click on Domains and select My Domains.
- Find the domain name you wish to point to our server from the list and then click the Manage Domain button.
- Select the Nameservers tab and enter the nameservers from your welcome email.
- When done, click on Change Nameservers button.
Note: The above instructions may differ from registrar to registrar!