Many companies and clients wonder what benefits an external email service provider can offer them, and whether they could just do it in-house themselves.
IdeaSoft Email Marketing Software is all about sending marketing emails the easy way. Being it a newsletter, an announcement, a press release or a catalogue email, you can send it the easy way while easily measuring the success of your campaigns.
Create and send.
- Simple WYSIWYG editor
- Forward to a Friend
- Free campaign archive
- Import with a single click
- Powerful reports on the results
- No ugly logos or links
- Free templates
- Google Analytics integration
- Images served from lightning-fast CDN
- Run your email through popular spam filters
- Auto responders and drip campaigns
- A/B Split Testing
- Send in any time zone
- Touch screen friendly email builder
- Improved email builder GUI
- Team management
Manage lists and subscribers.
- Unlimited number of lists
- Subscribe forms for your site
- Customize the subscribe process
- Confirmed Opt-in
- Preference Centers
- Suppression lists
- Customize the unsubscribe process
- Custom fields
- Manage your subscribers
- Export to Excel
- Track list growth via RSS
- Flexible import process
Reporting and analytics.
- Great looking interactive charts
- Google Analytics integration
- Open and click tracking
- Forward to a Friend reports
- Unsubscribe reports
- See which email client subscribers are using
- Bounce reports
- Spam complaint reports
- Track conversions and ROI
- Compare multiple campaigns
- Full activity for each subscriber
- Export reports to Excel
- Top notch deliverability
Deliverability and data security.
- Human approval process
- ISP feedback loop integration
- Support for DomainKeys and Sender ID
- Smart bounce processing
- Whitelisted at major ISP's
- Hosted at fully redundant data center
- Industry leading mail servers
- Run your email through spam filters
- 3rd party deliverability support
- Strict permission policy
- Delivering over multiple IP's
- Our team constantly monitor blacklists
- Multiple layers of data security
- Comprehensive help system
- Live chat
- Remote support
Autoresponders and drip campaigns
Autoresponders make it easy to stay in touch with your subscribers without lifting a finger. Quickly build and schedule a series of automated welcome messages, birthday greetings and other date-based campaigns.
Set the rules around when an autoresponder should be sent using the triggers below, and then tell us what to send. We'll do the rest.
Anniversary of a date
Exact match for a date
Images served from lightning-fast CDN
All campaign images are served from a global Content Delivery Network (CDN) across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Whenever you import a HTML email campaign or use a template, we'll automatically cache copies of that content across 15 key locations around the world. Whenever a recipient opens your campaign, we'll choose the optimal data centre and serve your image content directly from there. This results in a dramatic reduction in email load times for many of your recipients. The best part is, it's completely automated, free of charge and available now.
A better experience for your subscribers
This ensures image-based campaign content will render significantly faster for all subscribers. A reduction in load times reducing the chances of a recipient getting impatient and moving on to the next email in their inbox.
As well as a big speed increase in rendering times, this also provides additional redundancy for your campaigns. If one data center is unavailable, the content will be served from the next closest location. Think of it like 15 backups of your campaign in highly secure, reliable locations around the world, not to mention the additional backup procedures we have in place in our main data center.
A/B Split Testing
Testing is one of the great strengths of email marketing. Almost everything is measurable, making it easy to compare multiple approaches and quickly figure out what works best for your subscribers. It's a guesswork killer.
Choose the test, we'll do the rest
Instead of forcing you to create segments of lists, send multiple campaigns and scour over pages of statistics, our testing tool does all the heavy lifting for you.
All you need to do is choose what to test (subject line, from name or different email content) and how to decide the winner (open rate, link clicks, etc) and we'll take it from there.
We will then send both versions to a small subset of your recipients, see which version wins and automatically send that winning version to the remainder of your recipients. In a couple of clicks you've guaranteed that the best version of your email is being sent to your subscribers, and you've learned something doing it.
Which email clients are your subscribers using?
The hardest part about designing emails is making them look great in the dozens of email clients out there. This report makes that a thing of the past by showing exactly which email clients your subscribers are using. It's a huge time saver.
Included in each report
The email client report is available free of charge for every campaign you send and includes:
- List of the most popular email clients subscribers are using.
- A breakdown of each email client by version number.
- An exact count of how many subscribers are using each version.
Saves you time and frustration
In a single new report, email has just caught up with the web. It's easy to look at your web analytics and decide it's not worth testing in IE6 any more. Now you can be just as informed about which email clients to worry about.
As well as showing which email clients are being used, the report also splits them up by version. This is crucial for email clients like Outlook, where your real concern is Outlook 2007 users (which has poor standards support) as opposed to those using previous versions (which have great standards support). We also list the 8 most popular clients at the top of the report so you can quickly see the versions that need your attention.
You will be able to start sending emails immediately as soon as you are signed up. This is because you will find free templates in your account.
Off course, you may require personalized designs to match your current website or require some specific items included. If this is the case, we offer template design service to meet your requirements at a fee. Just ask.
Possible template elements
Templates may contain editable or personalised content such as:
- Title, Description and Image for each section
- Table of contents for repeating items
- Link to view email in web browser
- Forward to a friend link
- Subscribe Link
- Link to Preference center
- Any date format
- Personalization: You can display subscriber's first name, last name, full name, email or any other custom field that you've added.
Improved email builder GUI
If you work as part of a team you're going to love this one. IdeaSoft Marketing now supports full team management with more flexible permissions and workflow control, making it easy for teams large and small to collaborate on their email marketing.
- Multiple users with custom permissions
- Users can create campaigns, but not send them
- Users can now manage their own templates
- Administrators can manage their own team